Sunday 16 May 2010

A problem solved...

Claude!

I've spent much part of today making props for my upcoming show, and I've (kinda) solved the problem of needing a second sign half way through the act, and his name is Claude!
No, my act hasn't turned into a double act, he's a prop. I made him from foam board. He's almost finished, but like all cut-out men he's proving to be quite complicated. See, I need a speech bubble to pop out of his mouth at just the right point... I think I've figured a clever way to do it, but I don't have the most logical of all brains so it might not work out... He also needs some stablisers as he's not too steady on his feet, but I didn't do 5 years of Art school for nothing! Now I just need to solve how to take my feet out of my trousers without getting them caught and falling over... Perhaps not as simple as Claude!

No comments:

Post a Comment