Wednesday 8 September 2010

First ever real life photo shoot! with a real life photographer!!!



So yesterday I did many many fun things, taking what feels like a huge step forward towards being a real burlesque performer, one of which was a photo shoot, in an actually studio, with an actual photographer!! In Liverpool!
Zak (Tyler, the photographer) was so lovely, I was completely at ease, not even slightly nervous, not at all tense like I was with my boyfriend the time I made him try to shoot some promo pictures. We spent a good couple of hours in Zak's Liverpool studio doing lots of different photos, but all pin up style. I got to wear some of my favourite AP underwear (whoop!), and did my hair in an (almost) perfect rockabilly fringe roll. Now just fingers crossed at least some of the pics turn out to be not too grotesque ha! Not that I doubt Zak's ability behind the camera, far from it, its the other side of the lens things may fall down! The results should be back in a couple of weeks, So we'll just have to wait and see....
I took my boyfriend along for moral support, he took some back stage shots, so here's a sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment