Saturday 27 March 2010

Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea...

I am beginning to wonder what on earth I'm getting my self into... I decided to set up a facebook page, which of course, required at least one picture. So, I set my boyfriend the ominous task of photographing me on a home made photoshoot. I set up the kitchen for a tea party and styled my self as a 50's housewife with the desire in my heart to create a Gil Elvgren style pin up shot. Well... the results were no oil painting I'll tell ya!
Feeling somewhat... naked (I wasn't) and exposed I was less than nice to my poor boyfriend, who though is no David Bailey was super sweet to try. Being somewhat UNphotogenic, posing doesn't come naturally to me so I definitely wasn't in my comfort zone. The whole thing made me wonder if I was really cut out for this...?

No comments:

Post a Comment