Tuesday 20 April 2010

I have my costume!

Yay! My AP corset is wonderful! Although I am going to have to practise hard taking it off... And the rest of the outfit all works, although there are a few potential trip harzards! Eek!
I need to engineer my trousers to 'fall' off just at the right moment, which has worked in rehearsals, but there's no pressure there. Hmm.
Anyway, I have my song... I have my costume... I just need my routine! I really don't want anything too chorographed, I'll only forget part of it and finish before the music ends! Or my face will be horribley contorted from concentrating so hard on remembering which foot goes where, left left right right...1..2..3..shit. I have an 'essence' of a routine, an outline. But is that enough? I mean, I don't want it too look structured, but to achieve that, maybe I need... A structure..?! Hmmm.
I think the best thing is to practise it so many times I can't possibley go wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Did you buy the AP corset with my credit card details????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "left left right right...1..2..3..shit"

    Unorthodox, I will give you that much...

    ReplyDelete