Sunday 18 April 2010

I wanna be THAT good!

I went to PPC last week, a local burlesque night that never fails to deliver. Every month they have AMAZING burlesque performers that are always nothing short of awe-inspiring! Millie Dollar was gracing the stage this month, and boy, was she graceful! The look on my face watching her perform could probably be described as open mouthed awe! I think I clapped the loudest and longest when she'd finished, even watching from a 'professional' point of view, she was incredible, holding the audience's attention from start to finish. Though I could tell she missed the beat at the odd point, it didn't matter, she was captivating. Every bump and every grind made my eyeballs pop! Now THERE is a sex bomb!
And even though 'sex bomb' isn't what i'm aiming for, wow, do I hope I could be that enchanting on stage one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment