Monday 20 December 2010

Claude's back!!

Here he is! Claude mark II!

Gerard (the cardboard cut out of Gerrard Butler I snagged from work!) was a bit..stiff, and didn't have Claude's movable arm. So, he got the chop! Literally, I cut him into a Claude shape. He's better than the first one now and stands up easily, yippee!

I had a show last night, Sunday, at a cute little cafe/bar in Leicester town centre called The Crumbling Cookie, organised by Talulah Blue. I did the Boodles act and Hard Heated Hannah.


It was a great night and had a really cozy atmosphere despite being super cold in the 'dressing room' (read disabled toilet!).
The wonderful Paul Needham was there to take pictures, as you can see they are super!
Next.... I'm planning more acts; I have one super dream style way out budget act I literally dreamt up, one totally do-able cute act, improvements on Boodles, and of course the secret show girl style act I posted pictures of my costume for.
And.. I'm applying for a pretty big show next year.. We'll see..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment