Thursday 30 December 2010

Talulah's Hollywood Glamour Party, the After Party!

The second half went without a hitch! Yippee! Ginger's magic act was spellbinding! (see what I did there?!), the audience loved it. Valerie's 'Afterdark' routine was literally mesmerising, I couldn't take my eyes off her. And Sophia's finale, well, u saw those pics. That's the kinda performer I wanna be! She was really amazing. This was me, hanging out with Wynston in a rare unbusy moment!



My maid outfit didn't really work out! Maybe next time. My time as a maid was relatively easy, but thats because no one gave me any complicated instructions! I did find it had not to try to steal the spotlight when I was on stage picking shit up though, I wanted to break into a cheeky routine. One time, involving a magic wand, I heard a slight titter in the audience.. It was all I could do to stop myself from milking it. Now we're letting our hair down in Firebug, hurrah!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment