Monday 3 January 2011

I'm on Youtube! AND... I just applied for London Burlesque Week! Eek!

Eeek indeed! I was so excited when I pressed send on the email...! I really, really hope I get picked, though the chances are slim to none...


http://londonburlesquefest.com/about



This year the newcomers competition is only open to London based performers, so unfortunately, I can't apply for it that. Which is a real shame, because last year, Frank & Phoenix did it, as did Felicia and I went to see it and it was amazing!


Last year's winner was Ginger Blush, this is her doing her winning

Laurel & Hardy act. So, as I can't apply for the newcomers competition, instead, I have to apply for a normal performer slot which is why I fear my chances of being chosen to perform are slim to none!! Every other performer in the world will be applying for stage time!


This application is also the reason I finally uploaded a Youtube clip. I'd been avoiding doing this yet as I was hoping for a better vid, as the act has improved a little since Tournament of the Tease. Also, I had wanted to snip the judges comments off the end, but having finally mastered an editing programme for video (I have learnt so many new skills since I took up Burlesque!) Youtube won't accept the file type! So, I've left them on, they're all positive afterall. See for yourself...!

Oh for god's sake! This video has been 'uploading' for hours!!! Forget it, here's the youtube link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XFFHsUoxUw

No comments:

Post a Comment